This position has been filled.
As always, we're looking for team members dedicated to their work, even if they don't have countless years of experience. We believe that great talents have the ability to quickly learn and take advantage of new technologies. While experience can be acquired, passion and the will to learn and to succeed should be some of your strongest personality traits.
- Design and development of intuitive user interfaces using Angular, Backbone and React
- Conceptualisation and implementation of server side back-ends and APIs using Express and Node.js
- Development of hybrid mobile applications using Ionic and ReactNative
- Design and execution of unit-, integration and acceptance tests using Jasmine and Mocha
- Research and development of solutions to our customers' challenges
- Continuous deployment of our applications using Capistrano and Jenkins
Your skills & our requirements
You're a good fit for this job, if you…
- …are curious, take initiative, love to learn, are a good team player and can work autonomously
- …have a solid understanding of web technologies and client/server architecture
- …have a knack for the DevOps approach and are not afraid to occasionally handle a Unix shell
- …enjoy technical challenges and are not easily frustrated by one or the other failure
- …know that Chai, Mocha and Jasmine do not exclusively refer to hot beverages
- …have perfect written and spoken skills in English. Luxembourgish, French or German are considered an asset.
- …have a Bachelor's or a Master's Degree in CS or a related field. Though this can be an advantage, it is not a requirement!
We're a fast-paced, creative development start-up founded in summer 2013 and currently hosted at the Technoport incubator located in the sprouting Esch-Belval suburb right next to Uni.lu, the beautifully refurbished blast furnaces, Rockhal and the Utopolis Belval cinema. We develop sleek and stable web-based applications for the public sector and select commercial companies.
What we offer
- Attractive and varied opportunities for personal development and career advancement
- Flexible working hours and no dress code
- Ever-changing and challenging activities
- A flat hierarchy as well as a lively and creative working environment
- An equal vote in decision taking and the opportunity to take decisions that matter
- Opportunities for creativity and pet-projects
- Professional development process (Agile methodologies, code review, version control, continuous integration)
- Excellent access to public transportation, entertainment and cultural offers
- Medium-term opportunities for profit participation and company shareholding
We'd love to get to know you, your skills and experiences and to learn about any projects in which you have collaborated. Please send your resume, as well as a cover letter to ul.ruofytnewtnet@sboj or post them by mail to
TenTwentyFour S.à r.l.
c/o Human Resources
9, av. des Hauts-Fourneaux