Junior Web Application Developer
This position has been filled.
TenTwentyFour1024 is looking for a motivated Web Developer to become part of a passionate and hard-working start-up. Will you join us in tackling novel and fascinating challenges?
Working full-time from our offices in Esch-Belval in the south of Luxembourg, you will be designing elegant and efficient user interfaces as well as implementing web based applications according to up-to-date design patterns and current project management methodologies.
You're a highly proficient coder and you share our passion for producing efficient, secure, and well-documented code. Experience can be acquired, but passion and the will to learn and to succeed should be some of your personality traits. We're looking for colleagues dedicated to their work, even if they don't have countless years of experience. We believe that great developers have the ability to quickly learn and take advantage of new technologies.
- Design and development of efficient user interfaces
- Conceptualisation and implementation of server side back-ends and APIs
- Design and execution of unit-, integration and acceptance tests
- Research and development of solutions to our customers' challenges
- Advance configuration, installation and integration procedures
Your skills & our requirements
You're a good fit for this job, if you…
- …have an excellent knowledge of web technologies and client/server architecture
- …master at least one of the following programming languages and are willing to learn the others: Ruby, Python and PHP
- …are skilled in object oriented programming and possess basic Unix skills
- …take initiative, love to learn and can work autonomously
- …know that Chai, Cucumbers and Gherkins are not only beverages and vegetables
- …have a Bachelor's or a Master's Degree in CS or a related field. Though this can be an advantage, it is not a requirement;
- …have great written and spoken skills in English and good ones in French. Luxembourgish or German are considered an asset.
We're a fast-paced, creative development start-up founded in summer 2013 and currently hosted at the Technoport incubator located in the sprouting Esch-Belval suburb right next to Uni.lu, the beautifully refurbished blast furnaces, Rockhal and the Utopolis Belval cinema.
What we offer
- Attractive and varied opportunities for personal development and career advancement
- Flexible working hours and no dress code
- Ever-changing and challenging activities
- A flat hierarchy as well as a lively and creative working environment
- Opportunities for creativity and pet-projects
- Professional development process (Iterations, code review, version control, continuous integration)
- Excellent access to public transportation and funding of public transport subscriptions
- Opportunities for profit participation and company shareholding
If you're interested, please send us your resume, as well as a cover letter to ul.ruofytnewtnet@sboj or post them by mail to
TenTwentyFour S.à r.l.
c/o Human Resources
9, av. des Hauts-Fourneaux